Contact : amansanduja04 at gmail dot com
About this site
- This site is a near-complete archive of my recent content as it pertains to information being updated about my projects, investments, and presentations.
Hustler, a serial entrepreneur, is based out of New Delhi, India. Keeps travelling
I'm your web3 swiss army knife. I started out in web2 biz dev, product and marketing then pivoted to web3 products.
4 years I've worked on strategy, biz dev, marketing, operations and more.
Hello, my name is Aman Sanduja(sanduja.eth) and I’m the Founder and CEO of Moving (@movingplatform)
I am in crypto since 2018. I built my first company (Towardsblockchain) along with ex-Tesla employees and IIT D dropout. We built an SSI crypto wallet ( KYC Wallet) think of it as Argent of today and also DocuSign on blockchain by the name of bdoc ( blockchain document). Scaled Towardsblockchain from 3 to 35+ people in 18 months. Incorporated overseas entity with an office location at CIC, Boston right opposite MIT. Clocked in revenue of 500k$
And now I’m now the founder of Moving where I’m building design first crypto information and bite-sized news product to help people stay updated on the go. I have taught more than 10K+ students and professionals and i am on the board of studies with Amity and Bennett university.
To build an innovative venture with a mission to democratize access to economic opportunities by demystifying cryptocurrency, making it simple and accessible to everyday people, primarily in emerging markets.
Quick timeline to get you up to speed
- Grandparents moved from Pak in 1947
- Born in the early 90s ( yeh a 90s kid)
- An IT engineer by chance
- Worked early days with startup, google on hotel ads projects, Ashoka university on admissions and Piramal enterprise on tech deployment at rural schools
- 2017: came across bitcoin, watched banking on bitcoin 4 times in a day
- 2019: started my first blockchain & crypto startup
- 2019 - 2021 : built, scaled and failed
- 2021 : moving was born
Early crypto work
- Facilitated ethlend ( now AAVE) ICO in India
- Managed 250k$ crypto funds for friends
- Advised Gimmer ( crypto bot marketplace)
- Built crypto community of 200+ CXOs
- Taught 10k+ students & professionals on cryptos
- Patent blockchain document format (.bdoc)
- Worked with alphaPoint to launch crypto exchange in partnership with Nicehash ( Leading crypto mining player)
Products I have worked on
- HR SaaS
- IVRS solution for Edtech
- Yellowpages for startups
- B2B food distribution platform
- Crypto SSI and Docusign on blockchain
- Crypto exchange
- Passion economy: Patreon for India
- Education : Self paced learning product
- Content ( never uploaded)
Some things I believe in
- I believe in financial freedom, crypto, privacy, equal value, organic farming
- Climate, healthcare and education
- Passion economy/creator economy
- Stock investments > FD
- Advising Khalsa help international( leading helping aid non profit from northern india on strategy
- God is in control
- Drive on the F1 track
- Climb one of the 8000 ft+ mountain
- Write a book
- Meet Jeff Bezos, Mark Zuckerberg and Warren Buffett once
- Travel in a world's longest flight - Singapore to NY ( preferably )
- keep adding ...
I have taught more than 10k+ students and professionals on cryptocurrency and spoke at every reputed institute in India and overseas. Check out some of the topics of my talks here
Bio for the talks, you may use
Aman Sanduja is an early adopter of cryptocurrency and blockchain technology. Aman has taught more than 10K students and professionals on cryptos, blockchain, and defi. He has previously built a crypto identity wallet and document sharing product on blockchain.
Has a breadth of experience and knowledge across the blockchain and crypto landscape, including NFTs and gaming; Web 3 applications / Layer 0, 1, 2 protocols; dApps; blockchain/crypto developer tools; exchanges; liquidity providers and Defi/Payments.
He has consulted over 10 crypto startups on token economics, fundraising and marketing. He has spoken at IDRBT ( research institute of RBI), IIT Delhi, IIMs, etc and has taught on upgrad, and is on the board of studies witty Amity and Bennett university. In his past life, he has worked with Google, Piramal group, and Ashoka University.
Podcast/interviews/ted (some) — TedX
Startups and side hustle projects
- Passion economy: built patreon for India in 2020
- Startup collaboration: built yellow pages for startups in 2013-14
- B2B food distribution for free food delivery
and many more
Podcasts I listen to...
- This Week in Startups - my fav, I wouldn’t be where I am today without it. Massive back catalogue of over 900 episodes, should keep you busy for a while.
- How to Start a Startup - produced by Y Combinator, the most successful incubator of all time. Only 20 videos to watch but crammed full of excellent actionable advice. These are a must watch for any startup.
- Entrepreneurial Thought Leaders - podcast by Stanford University. Really good back catalogue of people like Steve Blank, Sheryl Sandberg, Steve Ballmer, etc. Old but good, and certainly a lot cheaper than getting a Stanford degree.
- How I built this - story of how big companies started and grew, e.g. Airbnb, Shopify, Dyson. Interesting to hear the whole journey but a little light of real actionable advice.
- The Tim Ferriss Show - super interesting and thoughtful guy. Tim is the author of the 4 Hour Work Week which was instrumental in building my first business. In this podcast he deconstructs world-class performers from eclectic areas (investing, sports, business, art, etc.) to extract the tactics, tools, and routines you can use.
- The James Altucher Show - interesting guy. A real wide range of guests. From business through to authors, psychologists, etc. I like it because it I hear different views and perspectives from the norm.
- Venture Voice - oldie but goodie, excellent guests Reid Hoffman, Derek Sivers, etc.
- The Kevin Rose Show - "podcast for the curious". Kevin interviews technologists, scientists, meditators, self-experimenters, and productivity hackers.
- Joe Rogan show.
I love photography